Thursday, August 18, 2011

Year 8 Girls Netball

Our first game went very well, we had an exciting and great start against Ellerslie. It was a fast-packed and friendly game. I was playing Goal Defence for the first half and Goal Keep for the second half. In the end we won 9-5. That win really pumped us up. - Mohana

It was hard work running up and down the court, but we got the hang of it. l only played in three of the games, l played many parts like, WD, GD, GK, and WA. l never got to play full time but l still had fun. But at the end we came third place, we were glad, winners or losers we still had fun.

On our first game I played in the second half and I was WD (Wing Defence) . We played Ellerslie and to me they were very easy, when we won that game we were so happy! . When we played Point England most of them were all tall to me, they were very good and they had a strong team and they worked together very well. I think that’s why they had beaten us , but we still played hard and tried our best to win . - Rebecca

At about 9:00 a.m. the bus filled with boys and girls left our school to go to Auckland Netball Centre. We gathered under some shade and then started to get ready for our first game. For the year 8 girls we had to wait fro about an hour before our game started.Once we got on we were pumped and ready to go. We won the game against Ellerslie  9-4. We were so elated.
-Abbey

When we played our second game, we played Point England.  I played GD for the whole game, but...we lost (21-3).  They were so hard, but they’re techniques were good because they used their tall players as shooters.  I think we played and tried hard. : ]
 
I played he first half in the first game against Ellerslie. We won that game and then had a break for the next round. When Round 3 came it was our turn to play again. We played Point England and unfortanatly we lost. I did not play in that game. That was the only games that I played in.
Zainab


2 comments:

  1. nice try you did well maybe next time you'll win

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck I hope you win

    ReplyDelete