Tuesday, August 2, 2011

School is Cool

Some people may think that creating a poster about "Why your School is COOL!" would be easy peesy but I can truly say it wasn't. Especially with a twist like mine it would take ages to create a plan. The twist was that I had to take pictures in a way so that is couldn't see any faces. After drafts, taking photos various time and sitting with the teacher discussing it, I had my final copy.
I was excited to enter my complete poster in.

After the holidays when I came to school in the morning my teacher Mr Wood surprised me and told me that I was a finalist in the Year 8 Category. I was shocked and was extremely happy! I have never ever been a finalist for a competition Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I just can't wait till they announce the winners!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rebecca,

    Thanks for registering for the September student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning September 12, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with your interests.

    Miss Wyatt or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my names Shania.Your picture on school is cool looks great.

    Shania,room8
    Melville Intermediate
    New Zealand,Hamilton

    ReplyDelete